Our History

From 691 Auto Care Inc -to- Willoughby Hills Auto Repair

Willoughby Hills Auto Repair was opened as 691 Auto Care Inc in November 1995. The original building was an old 2 bay Marathon gas station that had been closed for 2 years. For 7 years we operated as 691 Auto Care out of the 1300 sq ft building. With the business growing so fast, we made a decision to expand at the current location. So, in November 2003, we completed the 5,000 sq ft addition (complete with all new state of the art equipment to better serve our customers) and remodeling of the existing building. At that time we changed the name to Willoughby Hills Auto Repair.

Gallery

Menu