We know that your vehicle is one of your largest investments.
We believe you can MAXIMIZE YOUR VEHICLE’S LIFE AND PERFORMANCE. Whether it’s time for a Willoughby oil change30,000 / 60,000 or 90,000-mile service, we can handle any and all preventive maintenance and automotive repairs required.
Foreign, domestic or European – All OUR SERVICES MEET OR EXCEED MANUFACTURER’S REQUIREMENTS. Call and schedule your preventative service today. Let us help you avoid excessive repairs to your vehicle by doing the necessary and timely maintenance checks.
Preventive Maintenance Check List:
- Always consult your owner’s manual for the schedule of oil filter changes (approx. every 3K to 5K miles)
- Check all fluid levels – including brake, power steering, transmission/transaxle, windshield washer, and antifreeze.
- Check tire inflation once / month – Under-inflated tires rob you of fuel efficiency
- Keep engine properly tuned – Fouled spark plugs can reduce fuel efficiency by up to 30%
- Lubricate the chassis frequently – This extends the life of the suspension system’s moving parts
- Check battery cables and posts for corrosion – Clean as needed
- Check battery fluid level – Fill as needed ( unless maintenance-free )
- Regularly inspect engine belts
- Check air filtration system frequently – At every other oil change. This ensures peak vehicle performance